· Contact: Information on club matters or events is available from the Chair Carol Tennant 01524 782111.
· or Secretary Diane Sunderland 01524 782111
·· · All meetings are held in the Borwick and Priest Hutton Memorial Hall starting at 7-
· The club was formed in January 1990 and at present has just under ninety members. We are affiliated to both the and the .
· Our “winter” programme runs between September and April (though with no meeting in December) and consists of a programme of lectures.
- · Our meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of the month in Borwick and Priest Hutton Memorial Hall at 7.30pm. A cup of tea and a biscuit after the lectures gives members the opportunity to socialise or perhaps to purchase plants provided by the lecturer or other members.
· Membership of the club costs £8.00 per year and members are able to obtain a discount of 5 to 10% at various local garden centres on production of a valid membership card.